Father and Daughter - Short film about love and passage of time

Father and Daughter
a film by
Michael Dudok de Wit
風拂河堤斜陽孤寒
長長地訣別沉沒在彼岸
車輪尋索在四季的遞轉中
天亮了 天黑了
刮風了 又落雨了
守著春來 又秋去
臨岸頻頻 天際渺茫
故事尾聲
老婦走下枯水河床
逕往掩覆沙下的答案
小女孩闔眼偎貼在舟板中
人生固有疑惑 有追索
但最終是洞悉與了然
堪將美好留做最終的註解
影片風格簡潔
故事寓意深刻
蓄積著直面人生的力道
隨著老婦人蹣跚地走下河堤
我的淚水也隨之決堤
_______ 2012 - 07 - 31 _______
:: youtube相關回應轉貼 ::
It's not about a girl missing her father;
it's about the impact some people can have on our lives,
and the private zone in our hearts they get.
It's that extra layer to one's character that no one else knows about
(not her friends, not her husband, not her children).
It is the cornerstone of a human life, stripped down to the basics.
Therefore, it is genius.
Can you please explain that?
omg i never seen anything more sader in my hole life
Is this to be my destiny? To walk with void, for few to see
and none to fill except for the one who I will spend my life waiting for?
I can't help what I am. I am a daughter. It is in my blood to wait.
He'll leave me waiting forever. I cannot change this. T-T
My Dad is alive, but he is acting like dead............
or like I dead for him, I don't know the reason
Once I saw the boat half buried, I started crying. Well done, very beautiful!
I haven't lost a parent and I'm not about to, but I cried rivers... :'(
But you're right, this is very beautiful.
So very beautiful! No one who has lost a parent can watch this with a dry eye.
A wonderful work of art.
So touching~ I agree this is most touching and beautiful short film I'd ever watched.
Every time I watched I cannot crying~
Why do i keep coming back to this one? Is it really that good? Or is it the story? ...
so many wrong questions and yet so few right answers.
Every tear from this short movie is a small treasure,so keep it tightly.
When she was young she always rode past an older woman,
and when she was old she always rode past a young girl.
Could that have been her?
the ending made me cry so much ;w;
i love the story line and the way she got younger and finally got reunited with her dad,
i d'awwed and cried so much love! it kills me! -clutches chest- HNNG!
Damn .. I cried.
Not a day passes that I don't miss my Daddy.
When a child loses his father, the only hope is to meet him in eternity :( I love my daddy!
The story is a metaphor. The father leaving on a boat signifies his death,
and the images of the daughter watching for him to come back is signifying her always
thinking about him throughout her life. At the end she is old, dies, and meets her father again
Interesting. What about the people who rode pass her every time?
They seem to be younger everytime she rode here
Comments